You do not want to miss our December speaker. Tracy Myers will close out 2012 for us and get us ready for 2013 with his super-energetic presentation on BRANDING yourself. He was a HIT as the Keynote for ConvergeSouth in October.
Forget the high-priced publicist. YOU Are the Brand, Stupid!, based on the #1 best-selling and Golden Quill Award-winning book, will teach how to gain priceless publicity and increased business – all by leveraging your greatest resource: YOU!
In this easy-to-follow presentation, you’ll learn how you can establish yourself as a respected expert in your market. Whether you own your own business or work for someone else, this invaluable status can take your career and business to the next level. You’ll discover how to:
- Become the media’s go-to expert in your industry, gaining prestige and exposure for free
- Effectively harness social-media tools like Facebook and Twitter to boost your bottom line
- Put on fun events that will have people clamoring to buy your product or service-and might even make the evening news
- Get all-important sales leads by producing compelling online marketing material people actually want
- Avoid the top mistakes businesspeople make when trying to market their business online
- Use 10 online brand-building strategies to turn your ordinary business into an extraordinary force full brand experience and much, much more!
Tracy is an award-winning small business marketing & branding solutions specialist, car dealership owner, best-selling author, speaker, business coach and entrepreneur. Business Leader Magazine recently recognized his car dealership, Frank Myers Auto Maxx, as the number one Small Business in NC.
Tracy has been featured in publications such as Inc. Magazine, USA Today and Success Magazine, been profiled on The Biography Channel and The History Channel, written for Fast Company, been a guest business correspondent for the FOX News Network plus he’s appeared on NBC, ABC and CBS affiliates across the country.
Tracy spends his spare time with charities that are close to his heart: Christmas Toy Drive, Uncle Frank Gives, Marketers for Good and WrestleCade. He has made his home in Lewisville, NC with his wife Lorna and their two children, Presley and Maddie.
Our sessions and speakers are free, lunch is not. Lunch is $15 and all inclusive of lunch, beverage, tax and gratuity. Thank you to Bib’s Downtown for graciously hosting us!