Helping us view social media from a different angle will be Tim Auman, M.Div., Ph.D., Wake Forest University’s Chaplain. Now in his twelfth year serving the WFU family, the Rev. Dr. Auman will present “Spiritual Well-Being in an Age of Self-Promotion: Exploring the Role of Social Media on Personal and Professional Development”.
Upcoming EventsWe meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at The Womble Carlyle Club at BB&T Ballpark, so mark your calendars!
- Be there or be square. #Random70sReference #LWSmarch fb.me/62SvjN1GI 2 years ago
- So you may have noticed that Linking Winston Salem has not renewed for the 2015-16 season. However, that does... fb.me/2dVglmtOM 2 years ago
- It's a great day for some positive learning with MaryAnne Hauser!! 3 years ago
- If you know Coach Mary Ann Hauser then you know you're in for a treat at next month's lunch!!! RSVP to make sure... fb.me/2MeDSsz7d 3 years ago
- Dealing with Rejection - Linking Winston's April Lunch! wp.me/p1z6uF-4w 3 years ago